If you participated in the Challenge last year we can’t wait to see how things have changed for you in the past twelve months. Here are your eight questions:
1. Provide a link to your post from last year’s Pet Blogger Challenge so we can refresh our memories.
2. What do you consider the most important goals you set out in last year’s post?
Expanding my knowledge.
3. Have you made progress toward those goals, or have your goals changed over the past year?
My goals have changed. We adopted two puppies about the same time as last year's challenge and my focus completely turned around. I wish I could be someone who documents every step of our journey, but that doesn't seem to work for me...at least not in this format.
4. Has your opinion of blogging on a schedule or as the spirit moves you changed? Nope!
Which are you doing now? The same...as the spirit moves me.
Do you still worry about lost traffic, momentum, etc? Not anymore. My family and my dogs are my priorities and my blog is what it is.
5. Are you generating income from your blog? No.
Has this changed since last year? No.
If you are generating income, how (e.g. sponsor ads, affiliate relationships, spokesperson opportunities)?
If not currently, do you hope to in the future — and how? This is still a goal of mine. I have been asked to do a review or two and I really enjoyed that. I still don't know really how to go about this and I would still like to learn more.
6. Have your likes and dislikes about blogging changed since last year? Not really. I still love my blog as a forum for my thoughts and for accountability. I also always still want to know more about how to make my blog look more like what is in my head. I just am not there yet.
7. Overall, are you pleased with the progress you made in 2011? Not with my blog...with my dogs, with my family, with my job -- Yes.
8. How do you see your blog changing/growing in 2012? I am going to keep the same goals and add to it being more regular with posting. I love the idea of my blog being a legacy for my family. If that's what I want, I need to be sure to post.
Enjoy all the great blogs!!! This is one of my favorite days!!!